Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekly news.. and Shelley.

Hello again! Today is December, Sunday the 18th.. Which means that being the end of the week.. We see what is new earlier in the week! This is what came out this week that I'm excited about!

Video Game of the Week:
          So what I'm currently using to play video games is my trusty Game Boy Advance SP (scene in the picture above) that Tyson (my wonderful boyfriend) gave to me. The only problem with owning an SP is you gotta play the old games.. Cause they ain't making new ones anymore. I plan to get a Nintendo DS (preferably a black one like scene here). So what better way to start out with a new system then to find games that your wanting to play? With that said my video game of the week is:

I heart Geeks! is a puzzle game for the Nintendo DS. Your a geek and you work at this science lab making different kinds of machines.. With help from your scientist friend you get pay-back on all the jocks that have picked on you in the past. It doesn't sound like the best game for a child because I don't believe games should teach them about being mean to people who are being mean to you.. But to me, it looks like a really cool game. Puzzle games are one of my favorite genre's and I believe it's nice to have something to make you think. It came out on the shelves the Wednesday the 14th. Easily one of the first games that will be in my collection when I buy a DS.

Flick of the week:
         Movies are not my favorite things in the world.. But something caught my eye this week while looking through upcoming movie titles at http://www.screened.com nothing looked too good. Most people I know are excited for Sherlock Holmes.. But that just ain't my slice of pie.. No people I'm looking at something much more..


Klown Kamp Massacre is a horror movie about a ghost of a clown who after getting made fun of at graduation, kills his campmates.. and then disapears into thin air.. but he's back.. or so we think. It looks like a really good old school slasher fake gore movies.. and I have a soft spot for good, (very crappy), horror movies! I'll watch it and let you guys know how it is.. But right now it looks bad-ass!


I'll be back next Sunday with more weekly news.. Oh and I almost forgot.. This my peeps is my Shelley baby kitty! You'll see him around every now and then. Goodbye for now! 

<3 Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment